Oahu Island Experience feat. North Shore
- Duração: 8 Horas
- Localização: Honolulu, HI
- Código de produto: hi013en
From Waikiki to the North Shore - this tour provides you with the best "Taste of Hawaii" all in one day.
Take advantage of the small group setting and ask our local driver more about Hawaiian culture and some of the hidden gems on the island! Sit back and relax as we drive up to the North Shore along the East side of the island, viewing all the top sightseeing spots along the way.
Benefits of this tour:
- Learn about Hawaiian Culture, History, and all the "Good Spots" from our local driver
- Small Group Tour (Maximum 10 people)
- Choose from a vast selection of lunch options at the Kahuku Sugar Mill Food Trucks (Da Bald Guy, Ry's Poke Shack, Giovannis Shrimp Truck, Huli Huli Chicken Stand , Seven Brothers, Raised By the Waves Vegan Cafe as well as others) *cost of lunch is not included
- Hassle-free pickup from your accommodations in included (Honolulu Area)
Pick up: Waikiki / Kahala (around 8:00 am-8:15am)
(1) Halona Blowhole
Enjoy the views of the the Halona Blowhole as it sprays out water from the Pacific Ocean as well as the Halona Cove, which is a small secluded beach often used in movies.
(2) Tropical Farms Macadamia Nut Farms
The Macadamia nuts are locally grown and produced on this farm - they offer samples in which can purchase them directly if you find anything you like.
(3) Kualoa Regional Beach Park
A perfect spot for a picture opportunity as well as enjoying the scenery of the view of Chinaman's Hat and mountains behind the beach.
(4) Lunch at the Kahuku Sugar Mill
Choose from a vast selection of lunch options at the Kahuku Sugar Mill Food Trucks. (Giovanni's Shrimp - Shrimp Scampi, Mike's - Huli Huli Chicken, Seven Brothers - Paniolo Burger, the Da Bald Guy - Braised Short Rib, Raised By the Waves - Vegan Cafe) *cost of lunch is not included
(5) Kuilima Fruit Stand
Explore the roadside Farm Stand. They provide farm-fresh goods such as Papaya, Dragon Fruit, Coconut, Apple Banana and other fruits and veggies as well.
(6) Sunset Beach
Enjoy the breathtaking views of the famous Sunset Beach. In the winter time, you can watch big-wave surfing with swells up to 30 feet tall, along with the world's premier surfing competitions.
(7) Haleiwa Beach Park
Located north of the Haleiwa beach park. Great spot to see the Hawaiian Green Sea Turtle.
(8) Dole Plantation
Try some of the famous Dole Whip (Pineapple Soft Cream) as well do some shopping and enjoy the sights of the Dole Plantation.
Drop off: Waikiki / Kahala (around 4:30pm-4:45pm)
- Round trip Transportation to and from Waikiki
- English speaking driver
- Air-conditioned vehicle
【What to bring】
Sunglasses, Sunscreen, Water, Cash and Credit Card for lunch and shopping
- There is no tour on New Year's Day, Easter, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Thanksgiving, Christmas, Honolulu Half-Marathon Hapalua day, and Honolulu Marathon day.
- Please be advised that the tour schedule and tour content are subject to change without notification by the driver's judgement due to inclement weather and traffic conditions.
- Please do not leave your luggage in a car.
- Due to the winter surfing season, there is a possibility that we will not be able to stop by Sunset Beach due to the heavy amount of Traffic. We will try to stop by another beach nearby if we are unable to go to Sunset Beach.
- You cannot participate in any activities such as train, tour, maze at Dole Plantation.
【Pick up information】
- Pick up Location: From your hotel or closest pick up to your hotel in Waikiki/Kahala
- Pick up Time: Around 8:00AM - 8:15AM
- Exact pick up location and time will be confirmed (1) day before the tour by Email or Phone.
【Available for Reserve Now & Pay Later】
- Reserve now and pay later to secure your spot, commitment-free.
- We will send the payment link in (3) days before the tour.
- Cancellation fee will not charged until 24 hours before the tour's start time.
- 100 % of the total amount will be charged if any reservation is canceled less than 24 hours before the tour’s start time or if there is a no show on the tour date.
※Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions.